Northland Vegetation Control
Northland Vegetation Control has been in business since 1983. Previously owned by Geoff and Jo Crawford it is now owned and operated by Richard and Leanne Campbell.
Richard has spent the last 8 + years working with Geoff and on 1st October 2012 they purchased the business.
We are a local company and pride ourselves on our reputation to get the job done on time and at a competitive price.
NVC has a large client base and council work represents 25% of this, we have had the weed control contract for the Local District Councils throughout the north for the last 25 years and currently hold contracts with Fulton Hogan doing a high percentage of their spraying for the FNDC in the Far North. This contract covers noxious weeds and road side verge control, spraying 1832 km of road three times per year.
NVC do regular work for Kaipara District Council including noxious weed control and drain spraying.
Key Position Profiles
Richard Campbell – Director
• Certificate in Management of Agrichemicals
• Managing Director of Northland Vegetation
• Excellent communicator and listener and can present information coherently and with logic
• Akitio Volunteer Fire force – Fire Fighter for 10 years and 5 years Fire Force Controller
• Comprehensive understanding of local district council requirement
• Sub contractor to Fulton Hogan contract 5 yrs with a total of 20 yrs of history doing these contracts in Whangarei area.
• Current CHHF Key supplier for Northern Region with 23 years of service for all weed control
• Current Far North District sub contractor to Fulton Hogan with 18 years’ experience in this area.
• Transit NZ Contract 1989 to 1995 1800 Km per year